Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Future Destination, Work & Entertainment...

I am so psyched about my going away trip this May Labor Day (Bali), August (Perth) & maybe even September (Perth..company trip...hopefully we can change the destination to other place..like Taiwan or Gold Coast)....my colleagues & I already discussed about changing the destinations & we dont mind the extra cost...:)...

With all that's going on workwise...i can't imagine how we can go on this September trip...

My bos just came back from Spain (Madrid) today... so he'll be coming in the office 2morrow... which is great coz i have some urgent matters to discuss with him...

My life nowadays is govern by work... & it really does sucks... coz I sometimes lose sleep over it...
I tried to distract myself by reading (Eragon) & watching Chuck... but even that don't help much...

So there's this SunBurst that's happening this saturday (21/3/2009)..surely I won't be going... cuz teda geng..hm... I'm interested in KORN & a little in N.E.R.D...

I already missed out on Jason Mraz... I only found out that he's in town after his concert was over... huhuu... ironically news about his appearance was in the newspaper which i left next to my bed.. i only managed to find the time to read it after 1 week...

I've watched Dragon Ball : Evolution..I find it nice... a little bit o' Matrix, Lord of The Ring &Transformer....really...

No comments: