Friday, September 4, 2009

Baking & Cooking..



I'm so amazed that Brenda (Sis in Law) is very talented in Baking & Cooking...

I'm always hungry after reading her blog... I wanted to eat her blog..hehe.. even the pictures look delicious....


http://my-sweet-kitchen.blogspot.com/- Brenda's baking & cooking Blog...

I don't know if i am the baking & cooking type... but maybe someday.. i might enjoy baking for someone i love....right...

And when that day finally comes.. hopefully i'll be as good as her or my mom .. hehe....~ :)...

2 comments:

Bren said...

Hi Abet.. haha.. thanks for promoting my blog.. so ' pai seh..' lah :)

Don't worry, that interest will come naturaly and i learnt a lot from your mum aka my mum-in-law too. A great cook she is!

Abet said...

Hehe...no problem....cute blog...love what u've done with it... i like looking at the pictures too..~~ hehe...

My mum=ur mum...:)