Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Office Feud...

I've replayed the situations so many times in my head..

It's never my intention to "F" with my admin aunty... Maybe I was a little upset about why the cheque that was supposed to be written has not been issued out yet..

I'm not sure what my reaction was...

Since i don't know what is the procedure for a certain cheque to be issued out... then teach me... i am always willing to listen and learn...

Instead of just saying.."Bos never asked me to issue out..."

"But boss sign oready o.. he also know what is the cost... and he also promised to issue the cheque out by that day... "

If she picked up the phone once in a while... then she'll know what to do... i just don't understand why she couldn't just asked Boss about the cheque since she also know about the claim that i have done...

WTH is she waiting for... ?.. If boss never said anything.. then she should just ignore everything that have been done..? If she can do the 1st claim smoothly... why not do the 2nd claim as she did the 1st one...?

Instead of telling boss in front of me saying... 'Your girl "F" me....'

I was really taken by surprise about the 'F' thing... everyone know that is short for 'f***'... i can feel that all the blood rushed up to my head.. and on the verge of tears.. but i managed to hold it in by keeping my mouth shut and just nodding & shaking my head when boss asked me questions...

This is a very small matter... that we can easily sort out amongst ourselves... we can even blame everything on boss... and save us all the awkwardnes in the office...

The really stupid thing that i did was..crying in front of boss & my sub-con..i was telling my senior Huey fen about what just happened.. i had difficulties to even explain the situations with her.... My boss heard what we were talking about and he slowed down his pace with my sub-con and putting his hand on my shoulder.. i just couldn't control it when he told me ' Mou Kem Lou Hei.." "Don't be too hotheaded..." ...'I know what happen already once i received the call (i called him to verify the cheque/ calls (maybe she called him to verify the same thing)...

The thing is i don't feel like i was being rude to her... i was actually dreading to go and ask her about the cheque... knowing that she will definitely scold me....no matter if it's my fault or not....

Huey Fen was saying i need to do it in a certain way if i wanted to ask her to do work for me...

Lim said.. he normally would wait until ah may (another admin/ account girl) to be around/free and asked her to do it...

Ah may.. was always in tears b' coz she had to do evrything in the office while aunty watched online TV series...

I just loose it right there.. " Arghh... don't look at me..:)" We were actually on our way on foot to lunch... she was way behind.. doing god knows what just to drag the time so that she wouldn't be forced to walk with me....

My sub-con said.. after knowing her for more than 10years.. he had learned to keep everything in and put on a smiling face when dealing with her..

But i made through lunch without talking to her and making eye contact....

Today is a new day.. i hope i can let bygones be bygones...~~

I got a parking again summon this morning...

This month sucks...~~

6 comments:

i n d e n said...

hahahaah. i've "f" with the admin lady in our hostel last tym too. she was bein ridiculously rude to everybody since the day i knew her. bein the hotheaded like u are, i tried my effin best to avoid trouble and tahan oni when she was bein rude to me. but one unfortunate day for her for effin with me while i was in a very very bad mood (and not mentioning it was a small matter and and and and the fact that i approached her in a mannered way). She went berserk, trus sia tidak tahan sudah, sia lawan balik and i even raised my voice at her. last2 when i got what i want i looked at her and letting out a loud "HISSSHHHH!" at her. akakakakakakak. From then on, she was bein polite to me +_+

and that just justified all la. no grudge. let bygones be bygones :)

p.s: sia rasa itu aunty pun ragu2 mau dekat kau sudah tu. tgk....she avoided walking with u. ;) u should be glad already =p

.xx.

SiGracy said...

oh my....dealing with difficult colleagues...i totally understand hw u feel...nasib cuma "aunty" saja yg bertebiat..klu boss...lagi susah uhu..

anyways, u take care..and klu buli kita berjumpa la di sinjiapo:P

Abet said...

Inden: Wei.. i am not hot headed la.. maybe i need to work on my patience a little...

Anyway...i think it's all good with her now... though we haven't really talk except me asking for referal number for me to issue a letter out yesterday.. she was being nice and so was i.. saying bye bye and thanks..

Grace: Hehe.. yeah..u told me ur problem with ur boss...:) ko lebih kesian ni sia rasa...

And yeah.. bila ko mo ambi tiket ko..? C la dpt jumpa ka tdk d singkapo<--kantonese version...

Abby said...

relax.. minum beer kaci lupa.. kekek

Abby said...

relax.. minum beer kaci lupa.. kekek

Abet said...

Minum beer... ehhe...ada ka...? tepa la.. sia rasa ok suda ni.. but i still have phobia mo suruh dia buat benda o..heheh..