Thursday, February 11, 2010

CNY FEVER...




Driving back to main office from site after lunching with CK & Soh…. Soh’s treat..:) … I couldn’t help but notice that it’s a beautiful day to be alive today… clear blue sky with pretty little white clouds.. it almost felt like heaven on earth… if only I wasn’t too distracted with other earth bound to do lists… which needless to say, I have a lot of…


This pic suppose to show very pretty blue sky.. but taken with my hp camera... the result is not as nice..huhu..-MEX Highway-11th Feb 2010

It’s a Thursday, I’ll be off to KK on Saturday….:).. can’t wait… I’m crossing off my horse racing calendar day by day… I don’t even have the drive to pretend to work anymore… ahha… The internet has gone haywire.. so I’m writing this in Words 1st….


2nd hamper from supplier and a few junk food for CNY- 11th Feb 2010

I’ve bought all that I wanted to buy except for my Puma shoes… can’t decide on the stitching style.. all too guy’ish or too ladylike for my taste..

Bought:-


1) Dunhill Black x 1 for PapaRoach


2) Dinner purse (black colour) x 1 for MamaRoach


3) Plain T-shirts x 2 for Aping


4) Cute statement T-shirt each for Cheryl, Linah & Bilut- for the birthdays that I’ve missed last year

I’ll be bringing a few souvenirs back from my recent trip for the hometown friends too …

As usual I haven’t started packing yet.. I’m not even sure how I’m suppose to go to the airport on saturday… I have a lot of things to bring over.. I sure am not taking the bus.. I should take a Taxi to Putrajaya Sentral (nearer than KJ station) and then KLIA Transit train.. but where to get the Taxi…? Puchong Utama..? Gotta ask Una if there’s any taxi there.. she seemed kind of reluctant to take me to the bus station or LRT station… asked me to go off early that day… so I just have to figure it all out myself…. bukan te biasa… Huhhu….~~

6 comments:

CoNnie said...

pkul brapa flight ko? mntau sama flight. mine 10.20am.

Abet said...

uih..awal juga ko... mine..2pm o..ko p KLIA also ka..?

CoNnie said...

haha.. tu tym normal sa fly sda tu tp klu pki taxi pg LCCT laju jg ba.

Abet said...

brapa la ko bayar tu teksi..? from KL kan..?

CoNnie said...

RM70-80 la jg depends sama tu taxi jg tu..

Abet said...

Wohoo... i got RM190 just by standing behind/ rooting for my supplier while he gamble...hehe..~~