Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Have a Room Mate!

My roommate hates me. Look what it did to my handbag & t-shirt!!
Bite Marks.
It is not a big fan of Saving The World. It shits everywhere. Especially in my drawer. I'm getting tired of cleaning it up. O.. get this, it likes playing with the used cotton in my dustbin (now my rubbish is hanging on the wall). Other Casualties: 1) The beads on a black blouse (which i bought in H&M Paris) 2) One of the strap on the dinner dress which i wore to GKC-C wedding (i bought in Taiwan) 3) The strap (to hang for drying) on my Big Heart (i bought in UK) 4) My 'Kain Bulu2'- :) (priceless) 5) The dinner dress which i wore to SM wedding. 6) The corner edge of one of my Charlaine Harris- The Sookie Stakehouse Novel Wow, now that i see the list. This/ these rat really do have a sweet tooth on my vacation haul.

4 comments:

Abby said...

eh.. apa itu???!!!

Abet said...

Big ass rat!!!

Bren said...

Habis laaa... all your branded stuff. Think must get a mouse trap placed in your room. :)

Abet said...

Bren: Haha.. kena murdered (in a very barbaric way) oredy the rat.. after that no more holey shirt and rat poop..~