Saturday, June 25, 2011

Kitsu The Nail Salon

Went to the Kitsu Nail Salon at Bandar Puteri Puchong (opposite Giant) with cousin U with voucher that we got from groupon for RM39 each. Did their classic mani-pedi without patterns and callus removal. It felt so relaxing, i've been meaning to remove the hard dead skin on my heels. So now i did.
They used O.P.I. brand nail polish. And i painted black green on my fingernails and green on my toenails. I guess it should be the other way around. But i like black nails.



















This is the only time that i wished the girls there put ab effort on promoting their services. But they do have a blog http://kitsu-thenailsaloon.blogspot.com/. This is my first time so i have nothing to compare it to. But i will definitely recommend people to try it out.

Cheers.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: