Sunday, July 24, 2011

Iphone 4 won't turn on

My iphone always scares me. Today, it won't turned on. I kept pressing the power button for a good 10 to 15 seconds, but no effect. I plugged it in a power outlet to charge it, even though i knew the battery was almost full last time i checked. Nothing.
Then i tried holding on to the home button, still nothing. I tried holding the power and home button for a few seconds. Didn't worked. After i went to the internet, it turns out that i need to hold them for 10-15 seconds and then everything is back to normal. Phew.. Another possible disaster averted.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

SiGracy said...

its called hard reset....nest time if that doesnt work...u may wanna get it look at...palis palis:P

Abet said...

Palis-palis...!

Bren said...

I also had that problem once. But most of the time was my home button yg hang. So have to leave the phone till battery flat then it can be switched on after recharging..

Abet said...

Brend, if u hold the power button to make the 'slide to shut' also cannot?