Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A New Opportunity

A friend of mine called me up last Thursday during the Completion Dinner for my paint company project.
Letting me know that his company is looking for someone to fill up an E&I position in his company. The friend is also a new employee for this O&G company. I AM interested, and here comes the BUT:-

1) I will be doing an Electronic & Instrument workscope- which i know nothing of and i almost failed my Electronic subject in college.
2) I am waiting for my bonus to come out early next year to pay for my Japan trip (28/4/2011-11/5/2011)
3) We were promised a company trip next year (also the same time frame as my personal Japan trip...shieeet!!)

Reality is..I can't really say anything since i didn't submit any resume to him yet. Forgot my external HD at home and my resume is in it.
I mean i gotta stop being scared and just do it! Yes i am scared.
It is not about ME anymore. I have to think for my family. Well i have my brother to think about my family. But.. no!! Let me have that reason for me to go move ahead.
CK's getting married next weekend.. My boss is probably planning a trip without me anyway.. Reasons to go and grab just that opportunity in the ass. This is the transition that i have always wanted.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Go for it! Think about the other things later... Just submit you resume and wait for them to call.. and if they really want you... they wounldn't mind waiting for you until u got the bonus...

CaRoL said...

go go go!!! u can do it..