Thursday, April 5, 2012

Badminton

I used to think that badminton are for sissies. Boy..was i wrong.

Waking up this morning, it felt like i have pulled every muscle in my body.
The two and a half (2hr 30min) of hitting the shuttle cock, running and jumping around is enough of a work out for me.

The pain after is even worst than what i felt after going for a jog.

I guessed that i really am getting old. While playing, i pulled my left hamstring. Rested a while till it felt a little better. Then continued again. And then i pulled the other hamstring!

Hah..i really should warm up before going at it. My right arm is also hurting right now.

But it was fun. Played from 8.30pm till 11pm.
Will be going again next Thursday. I hope we can book at 6.30pm.


2 comments:

Bren said...

Good exercise there..:) Keep it up:)

Abet said...

Went for 3 times already. Once a week. So much fun :)