Sunday, September 21, 2014

My friend Grateful

I realised that i don't have many friends here. The ones that i have, they are all good friends but they are not around. And i do have one ..but problem is, I don't like to be the ear to all her drama that happened in her office. I can tolerate a little drama. But not everytime. It is so not good for my morale.

I complained too but not THAT much. I am not a good at giving advice mainly because I think I have yet to experience all that life has to offer. 

I am grateful that i have her in my life right now but not so much to the point of going to Osaka with her and the 2 dramas that are going along.

I kind of like my peace and quiet. I like the unpredictable sky nowadays. But i do not like the stomach ache i've been having that spoils my perfectly planned Sunday.

No comments: