Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dumbstruck..where's my file

Gila la...how come my project file pandai hilang..?

hm...i remember that i brought it out of the meeting room... Lim even made sure i brought the duct calculator in my bag... then, i went to the site office next to the meeting roo, to save some document from winson... That's when i took out my file and put it some where (pretty sure on top of the cabinet next to Winson's desk) and took out my tiny Flashdrive...

That is also when i didn't put the file back in my bag..instead i was a little surprise by how i can fit my drawing in my bag where i couldn't previously ( didn't strike me at that time that it was because i didn't have the file with me) all these time i was walking towards my car... I was only thinking on how not to get lost when i go to CIMB in Jalan Tun Perak for my Bank Guarantee Copy...I even took my bag from the seat behind to get to my drinking bottle, which didn't cause me any trouble (again...because i don't have the file with me at that time!!! argh)...

My bag was so light when i go down to CIMB...


I only realised that i have forgotten about the file when i was walking towards my office...

Checked my car 3 times... called Winson & Lim to go n look for me..I'm really sorry that i have to ask Lim to go to Stonor site again .... And still couldn't find any white coloured file there...Really sorry Lim.. I'd go myself if i havent already reached office... he was even stuck in traffic near KLCC...

So now I can only hope that somebody will find the file & return it to me on the next meeting on Wednesday... I'm really bummed out about this.. And i have lots of paperwork to top it off..~~

Missing in white file:
1) 3 Original copies of Architech's Draft Letter of Intent
2) Copy of Method Statement for Cealing Concealed & surface run Conduit
3) Copy of Draft Work Programme
4) Most Importantly is My Duct Calculator (only 2 for whole office use- now left 1)
5) Original/Coloured AC & fan Catalogues
6) Map to JFE
7) Minutes of meeting ( 28/11/2008)
8) Section of work progress (typical from Basement to Level 8)
9) Faxed drawings designs from SQM

At first, Winson thought that Amran from Langsutra took em by mistake since we put our stuff next to one another.. but he said he didn't take any white file.. he only took their own blue coloured file..


Where is my File..?

No comments: