Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm in doubt

I'm currently working in a project... kinda stressfull for me..since this is my first time handling a site project & all the management issue...

I'm kinda doubtful whether i can pull this off in two years time to complete this project...

I know i've been waiting for this opportunity since the first day i came in this company...coz i don't think that i can learn anything without visual help or doing hands on job by going to the site...I don't like seeing my experiences in my company profile only stated as *preparing tender, n seeing how the new guy had more experience & knowledge with on site situation...

And now that i'm finally going through with it... it stresses me out mann....i hope this only happened in the begining... lots of paperwork, designing & drawing... n costing comparison to do...


hm...anyway..i will get through this... this is what i signed up for.. and not in a laidback government job.. all the challenges suits me... i'm sure there'd come a time that i might crack a little...~~ but i'm sure i'll be fine...ehhe...

No comments: