Saturday, April 25, 2009

Foot Loose

I went for a foot massage just now...together with my bos & huey fen... normally i wouldn't go to this thing... but..since it's my bos' treat...then, might as well try it...since i have nothing to loose..


i expected it to hurt & to be ticklish.... and i was right..it was quite comfortable really they have this big comfy couch for us... i felt sleepy when my masseues (how do u spell that?) was working on my left foot.. but too self concious to sleep cuz i felt like she will be staring at me...

It felt like forever when they worked on the left foot..but felt like just a few minutes when they're done with the right foot....

My bos was already snoring on the comfy couch next to huey fen...As for huey fen....she doesn't feel any pain...we think that they girl went easy on her....ehhee....

The masseues' were from china... can barely understood their slang... but that's just me... my bos doesn't understand a word of it...huey fen were giving replies & asking questions...

It cost less than RM150 for the three of us for 1 hour of foot massage...

My masseues told me something about the ear was thing... saying it's good for complexion...i didn't know that....

I might go again sometime if i can drag someone along...:)

No comments: