Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Later that nite...

That nite, after my foot massage in the afternoon.. I have trouble sleeping... eventhough physically i was so tired with my feet hurting and all... but surprisingly I couldn't seemed to sleep..


My brain was so damn active that nite that mentally i was fully charged...

But my eyes were heavy as lead....

I thought that there was something terribly wrong with me.. but to my surprise.. heuyfen also experienced the same thing....haha.. worst is that her feet were covered with blue black bruises..

My bos just laughed when we told him that we couldn't sleep after the foot massage...

Apparently, una said that that's just how it was supposed to be... once you make it a habit... you wouldn't feel a thing after... she went for a full body massage...

I'll try that when i'm in Bali...:)

No comments: