Tuesday, July 28, 2009

9 Days to go..

CIMB just called today asking for some kind of verification on my application...*cross fingers*...

Khiong just banked in the $ that he promised me in return for the $ in my ASB... hmphf~~


Paparoach called today too, saying his claim was finally approved.. after living off MamaRoach & the kids for a couple of months..:)..

I will have an extra $ there too...~~ so $ is not a problem right now....

Work on the other hand is still killing me...~~just got 6 new drawings from Main Con....

Lucky i still have CK to help me on site... share some of the burden... ~~ he got his own work load too...like 3 more projects...

Twice he called office today & i didn't recognized his voice..
1st I thought was CHT of JC..
2nd I thought was Jeff of PA...he was pranking me speaking in English too..~~ :)...LOL...


Anyway, I need to sort all my work out before the trip...

Gale/ Gale's mom said no need to bring winter jacket coz it's not THAT cold.. just bring extra socks....

I like watching movie even though my colleague said it's a waste of time... what~ever~~... wonder where he took his gf out if not dinner & a movie..~~ I'm dissing him online right now..~~i know..~~

No comments: