Monday, July 27, 2009

Perth Trip

I can't wait for trip to Perth... I've been rambling about this trip non stop for the past few month to anyone that would listen...

I just never been to Australia before...Kang (my brother) studied there....I thought that i would be next.. but nobody can predict the economy would crash so bad that i've missed out on the chance to study there....

Another 10 days to go... i don't think i would have the time to do the countdown evryday... so LP & I will be flying over to Singapore on the 6th August on the 10am flight...


We'll be meeting with Gale, LaoTung, Hooi Ni & Ah Ho at Changi Airport... Not really sure what time is our flight to Perth... I'll update on that soon...

With the A(H1N1) virus spreading rapidly all over the world... might as well catch it in Australia rather than domestically... choi...choi....choi... :)

I am having a bit of a flu & sore throat right now... I hope that i'll get better by this week.... or if i can find the time.. i will go and have me treated..haha... won't let the Australian government kick me back to Singapore before i even had the chance to enjoy Perth/ Albany...

I have also applied for a CIMB credit card...i am also hoping that i will have it all sorted out by next week..


*He cut his hair today after telling me he'll do so while having lunch together Friday...looking goood....:)

2 comments:

Joy said...

wah! ur going to perth!?~ siok nya!

Abet said...

Yeah Mate!~~... Hehe...

Te sabar sia o...

I'm going next Thursday..~~:)