Monday, October 26, 2009

How o..~~?

So I'll have to pay RM967.05 to my colleague...hm.. better than RM1800+ ... huhu....~~

Now that i know about his GF... i have been making an effort to avoid unecesary contact with him..

I am still wondering how to do so ...  It is difficult because of the my work situations requires us to keep in constant contact with each other...

People have been asking him whether he has a GF or not... and he will deny it every single time... I myself never pry on his personal life...

He seems reluctant to answer too... there must be some reason why he's acting that way..

Hehe.. apa lar..why am i keeping my hope up...~~ ?? Stop It..!

I dread that he or somebody he knew will ever get to read this...~~!.. But in a way... i secretly wanted him to find out too..~~...


This blog is only a fraction of what i am really thinking... but i am starting to ease up on revealing more of myself through it...~ but slowly...~~:)

6 comments:

Bren said...

If he is a good guy.. why avoid? :)Not untill he's enggaged.. then is a different story.. :)

Abet said...

But it wouldn't be fair to his GF right...?

The lesson i've learned from past mistake was being too generous.. (with my college crush..but that was a different story.. in previous situation, the girl wasn't the GF yet..)

Bren said...

What i meant was not to avoid as a friend 'first'.. then later who knows their relationship doesn't work.. :P there u go.. :P

Provided he's worth it..

Abet said...

No doubt that he is a nice guy..He's worth it.. ehe.. ee..

He skillfully avoided the GF questions again yesterday when we were hanging out..it was subtle..but still noticeable (by someone who's sensitive with the subject)...:)..

This blog is really going to be about my pursuit for happiness...:) the good & the bad...~

Abby said...

hey.. colleague ka? hm.. go for it lar.. maybe he'll be ur reason to stay in KL.. ;)

Abet said...

gale: ada ka... i don't think that i am the girl who is ruled by the desire to be close to someone who may not like me..~erm.. am i..?