Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bye.... bye... Internet World....~~~

It's a sad... sad.. day..

While i was happily anticipating our company dinner prior to 2010 CNY..=> Renaissance Hotel...

We were given the news that my boss is planning an internet intervention...
:(

He's already asking around how he can block Facebook, Friendster, Youtube, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, MSN, Yahoo IM etc...


Looks like i'll be absent for a very Looooooonnnngggggg time.. once it is implemented... i may resort to getting me my own internet line/ Wifi at home... wuah.. my budget..!!

 

         My Messy But Working Work Station

He is currently using Skype in the office..  So, i may switch to that too in order to stay in contact with the outside world...


And ....





Baby Xiao Hui.. Couz' Una's Baby Gurl- just thought i'd insert it coz' she's so cute.. eheh ;)

5 comments:

CoNnie said...

Aduii sedihnya.. feels like boarding school oh :(

SiGracy said...

my office oso same....all social website, email sp....block...thts y my phonebill mahal...slalu pki hp jk d ofis ahahahah... to check fb:P

Abet said...

huhu.. that's why it's a sad2 day....


Wuah grace... gila la.. kaya o ko...~~ can't tahan until u go back home then only check FB ka...? hehee...~~ addict...~!

Abby said...

o.. em... boleh concentrate work marh.. anyway.. i think ur boss duno bout blogging.. so dun worry.. should still be able to use blogspot from ofis like me.. heheh..

Abet said...

u always use blogspot...? but ur entries sikit ja..?