Friday, January 8, 2010

Nightmares..~~

Today is Friday… I had my nightmare on Wednesday... it’s one of those nightmares that everytime I had it I will be trembling with fear, heart beating so fast before i was able to move again....


The first time i had this kind of dream was when i was in college.. Involving a cat Meowing....


The second time was after i just started working... Couldn't remember this one...


And the 3rd one was the most recent one.. Leading to the nightmare was.. me finding out that Gale was already married to Laotung without uttering a word to us...


The picture quickly switched to me looking for something in a wardrobe in a supposedly haunted bedroom...


When all of a sudden i was attacked by clothes from the wardrobe.. they were covering my face and tightening up around me.. i fell to the floor and tried to scream.. and it took a huge effort on my part to finally croak out:-






Ma….!!~~~’….


My point of the story is.. Even though i wasn't as close as i would like to with my Mom....


No matter how old i feel... after my previous birthday...


It doesn't even matter that Mom is now a small and old fragile woman...


I will still cry out for my Mama..~~!!


Rare Baby Picture of Me with Khiong



I've used this Family Pic lots of times.. i simply loved it... it's not perfect though ...minus Kang (during his wedding in church ceremony)

No comments: