Friday, June 18, 2010

Stupid Reason for Tears

He took MC today.. and just like a couple of time before...he just sent me a text..

'Debbie, i mc today, sick already. Pls inform boss and ms tan. Sorry ya'- 8:09AM 18/6/2010.

I got a little upset about it 'coz it's Friday & there's the weekly meeting... & i am sure Ah Soh (another colleague based on site) will definitely ask me to go for the meeting. So i ask him to ask Soh to go for the weekly meeting. And he said ok. I was still not relieved, 'coz i know Soh is going to call and ask me to go instead..

Even though i expected it, I was so pissed off when Soh called a while after. It's not that i don't want to share the work load at site with him, it's just that i know that the questions that those people were going to ask has got something to do with site inspections & everything that is going on at site.. which i don't know a thing about. That will result in me being 'eff' during meeting... i don't want that to happen.. i felt like i am the sacrificial lamb to take all the bullets in for him....

I was a little bitchy yesterday... may be it's nearing that time of the month for me.. and i just about had it when huey fen rejected boss's offer to go and eat japanese food (specifically the Rm18-26 small salad) at Rakuzen. Saying that it's too far... Come on... it's not like he was asking her to drive & pay..!!... Why would she passed up the opportunity to unwind when all she had been doing all day was complain about how much work she had...So i just left the office in a very pissed off mood....tearing for stupid reasons.. i was so mad.. i thought about home and my families... realising that i missed them...

Kang called with baby on the line while i was in the movie on a Wednesday night.. I missed out on the chance to talk baby talk to baby.. i called a little later after the movie... but baby has gone to sleep...~~....

2 comments:

Bren said...

I understand how u feel... there's always ups and downs esp in our working life..office politics are bound to happen even in a small company like mine. So it's ok to shed some tears..and deal with that feelings.. You'll grow stronger. Cheer up girl.. :) n take care..

P/S. Baby still remembers her aunty Abet. When we ask her whr's aunty Abet..she will reply.."Aunty Abet there in KL oredi..:)" Macam lah dia tau KL d mana..:P

Abet said...

I realised that those were tears of frustration.... fyi, it doesn't happen too often.. os i guess my office politics is still in a controlled level.. ehhe...

Haiya... Hehe... so cute o baby... i miss baby so much o...