Wednesday, June 2, 2010

To Part or Not to Part


The Bear is a X'mas/ B'day present from my colleague a couple of years back. I guess they felt obliged to give me one since i gave each of them an X'mas present. Just one of those days when i felt like buying things for others.

The puppy is a b'day present from Cheryl during my college years. I was surprised to see that it managed to arrived safely through snail mail.

I kind of ask Ah May for a bridesmaid's flower. Simply because i felt weird/ awkward going out there with nothing to fiddle around with. Very much like my safety blanker.



 
My safety blanket. Yes, i still have mine. The question is ' To part or not to part?'
I've made up a rule, that is i will throw it away once i'm married. Hehe.... too much..?

2 comments:

Abby said...

uiks.. masi ada tu blanket??!!~ hahah..ko kasi tapuk ka masa sy d umah ko

Abet said...

ada... ehehe... ya hid it, coz i know u'll just wave it in my face & make fun of me... huh..