Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2011 Year End



It’s always the year end that I am starting to post all these nonsense. And I have a lot of it.

I read in the horoscope that Capricornian are ambitious.
Where have all MY ambition gone to?

Not that there’s anything wrong with reading a book/ ibook. I am now on my 4th book of George R.R. Martin’s book A Feast For Crows. But I need me some new hobby. The adventurous kind. And playing Snoopy Street Fair is NOT a hobby.

It seems like I need a whole new dictionary to understand the book. They don’t have ‘kingsmoot’, ‘septa’ or even ‘maester’ in the regular Oxford dictionary.

I am happy for Lil’ Bro who has found a job that he truly likes and enjoys doing. Even though one time, he had to start work at 4.30am.

And I was bothering/ whatsapping my friends about insignificant stuff while they are busy with work. :p.
So, LP is will be going to Bangkok on Christmas eve and coming back on the 28th, but will only start work next year!! Jealous!! (@_@)

G is busy with work now. My senior HF will be on holiday to clear her annual leave starting from the 27th-29th Dec. Fun!

So, it’s official. I haven’t taken any MC for 2011.

Me & another colleague- Mr. N. :P. A repeat of my 1st & 2nd year in my company.

The most MC taken is by our drafter Ms. R.

The most unpaid leave is by our very own Ms. H. : ). Haha.

And now it’s time for my Current List
Current favorite book: A Feast For Crow- George Raymond Richard Martin (hope you can finish your book in time).

Current favorite song: It will Rain- Bruno Mars- Twilight: Breaking Dawn Soundtrack (this guy can do no wrong).

Current favorite movie: Believe it or not (None at the moment)

Current favorite TV series: New Girl (adorkable Zooey Deschanel) 

Current favorite Reality TV Shows: The Voice (It’s over now but new season is coming up)

Current favorite Celebrity: Blake Shelton (For those who didn’t watch The Voice, you might be thinking ‘Who?’ ..But, honestly he’s funny AND tall  ;) ..) I love the song “Don’t Drink The Water” by Brad Paisley & Blake Shelton. 

Current favorite drink: Green Tea

Current favorite fashion: Work: Skirt & Shirt, Casual: Skirt & T-shirt, Party: Dress. I love the way Jess’ dress (New Girl).

It’s getting harder to think of any Current Favorite things now..

Favorite Love & Hate Gadget: iPhone. I used to be able to go to work on time & sleep earlier at night. It’s wasting my time.

2 comments:

Abby said...

oi... accident lagi...! Jahat juga that lady... tect her everyday until u got ur payment back... :)
Work shirt and skirt... my fav wardrobe also now a days.. haha... teruk.. tua uda...!

Abet said...

Ya.. jahat kan the girl.

It's fun to dress up for work. But i still can't figure out how to wear heels to work.