Tuesday, December 6, 2011

De-cember

I believe that i need to surround myself with positive thinking people. As i am easily influenced by the good and the bad.

The worst thing about No-vember is that my colleague asked me to write a wish for Ck & the wife on the wedding gift (a photo album), i was even thinking of not attending the wedding at that time. But a lot of people depended on me on the transport & make up. As if that wasn't bad enough, another colleague asked me to write a another wish on the card to be attached to the gift!

I did all those with a heavy heart.
I went to the wedding with a shattered heart (duii..).
I congratulate the wife & posed for photos with a smile on my face.
All the time wishing that i was the one drinking champagne instead of red wine & Cognac.

Today, i saw a ring on his finger.
The definite repellent for me as a constant reminder that he is now off limits.