Sunday, August 12, 2012

Complaining again

So, i will be going to Korea next Friday. I was under the impression that i would be going to my colleague's house to wait for the taxi to the airport together. Then she told me that instead, she and her brother would drive over to my place because it would be nearer to the airport. So, i agreed.
I booked the taxi online stating my home address for the pickup point and told her about it. Then she told me that if the taxi can do two pick up points because she is worried for her car. I mean i should be more worried for my car if i parked at her apartment! So i asked the taxi service if they can do two pickup points and there will be another RM45 extra charges to the RM65! Then she said it is not worth it and if i didn't mind, i could park my car at her place since her housemate won't be around and there is an extra parking space inside.
I am tempted to say ok, because she is always late and i hate to think that it runs in the family. So i better wait at her place instead.
If so, i would have to cancel the booking that i just made and let her handle the rest since the rate is still going to be the same at RM65.

No comments: