Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Life

I  don't know how i feel about the notion of what life after death means.

The Buddhist belief that we will continue to walk the earth after we are dead does not sit right with me.

Aren't people suppose to go straight to heaven/ hell?

Currently, i have been introduced to the possibility of staying 'alive' after death in a different dimension. That we will continue to roam the earth sort of in the realm of the living but among the dead. Sometimes, we could also try to get messages across the different dimension.

I have always wonder 'what if the soul is stuck and continue to haunt the place where the body perished? And the person couldn't find their way back to their love ones.?
And recently, i have also been exposed to the possibility that the soul of the dead will follow the body home where it is buried. This has really put my mind at ease.

Picture taken from my April-May trip to Japan

I am not a spiritual person. However i do believe in a chance of life after death.


No comments: