Monday, May 20, 2013

Long Overdue Karaoke Session

I had such an awesome time hanging out with new friends, old friends, cousin & aunty last saturday night.
I didn't read cousin Grace's text clearly the other day and only found out that it was a belated birthday celebration for Aunty May when the cake showed up at 10pm.

One of my colleague asked us to go karaoke one saturday, i was so excited but then she organized one with her friends instead. :(.

Same as one time she asked me to consider if i want to go watch Iron Man on Friday, i was also so excited about that and asked her if we are still going on Thursday. But when Friday come, she went off to watch the movie by herself. I asked her about it the next day, and she said because she was so stressed with work and had to get away from everyone! Not a really good friend/ colleague to have but that is all i have. A pity party for me huh..? Anyway, i was so used to people changing their mind at the last second that i was hurt for a while but got over it. But don't worry, i won't do that to others.

Back to the title, i saw my old college friend Tasha! I was so surprised to see her there. I knew that Aunty May knew Tasha, but i didn't know that she was invited.

I hijacked this pic collage from the only kid there, Herma.-18-5-2013
 Aunty May looked so young. Amy reminded so much of LP. And Tasha is still a strong supporter for basketball. She even attended a match the night before.

O, one more thing these group of people are huggers. They don't shake hands, they hug.
It does seems awkward at first, but it really did strengthened the connection with everyone.
The only people i hug are Nenek Umpil, Shenaiah (niece), Eden (nephew) & Kim Loong (nephew).
And i hug all dogs. :D



No comments: