Friday, December 27, 2013

Positive Mindset

Never thought that little brother has a better perspective of life than me.

His advice is, do not complained about your work because you won't make it better by doing so. (But at least i feel better emotionally).

His annual leave is more than me now.

He is 25 years old (i was 27years old) and he already traveled to London without having to fork out any money for his transport and accommodation. That kid is truly blessed. And he didn't even have to take any unpaid/ paid leaves for his 16 days trip!

He told me he work round the clock all day. He has his full time job and his part time job to do.

I am happy that he has people with the right and positive mindset around him.
 

2 comments:

Abby said...

You can too if you move out and look for people / company that value you. Try and find some courage and make a change. You never know what you will miss out by sitting at the same spot. Have faith and good things will come.

Abet said...

That truely is a tempting idea.. To resign... Surely is an easy way out.. I did not achieve my 5 years planned of being a manager...