Friday, October 10, 2014

A touch of the Divine

I was at Singapore last weekend. I agreed to go to church and i thought it was going to be like a Church church. With the old building, no ac, people fanning themselves, stuffy, you know ... traditional church. I was waaay off. It was like a grand tv production. We were late by half an hour and when we reached, they gave us the top row stage left. The songs sung hit close to the heart. I was one of the most emotional one among the 3 of us (gale, LP and i.. LP didn't come along). I cried like a baby in all sappy tear jerker movies. And the situation was reversed that day. I have to admit that i fought hard at holding back tears. I couldn't even look at my companion in the eyes.
We had Marilyn Hickey an 80+ year old pastor's wife who is still actively travelling all over the world to spread stories of miraculous events.

I want all that is said to be true for my friend. All the miracles and power of believing. The power of having a positive mindset. That eventually, we will all prevail.

And now for some singapore food.

Breakfast at ONE MAN COFFEE- CUTe Barrista :)

Latte heart shape

This is really good. A tad dry, but really good. A long name for a bread with a hole in the middle filled with eggs and cheese. Also some sweet mince meat to top it off. Gasshouse ...*something2.. I really wanted to try their grilled cheese. Oh well... some other breakfast then.



Holiday Inn Express Orchard.

Wild Honey for some catching up with old friends and new friends.- with Gale, LP, Shwu yuan, Tony, David and Ryan.

We were treated by Tony and Ryan on different occasions. Thanks. Please know that we do not take that for granted.:)

No comments: