Sunday, October 12, 2014

I had a bad dream

A rare one. In my dream, there were a lot of black scorpions in a  box and one of it stung me on my fingers. I was so scared and then i realized it was just a dream.

According to the net, it is a sign that a false friend is going to back stab me and hurt me.
I really hope that is not true. Because whatever friends that i have now, i choose them myself and i don't surround myself with people that i don't like.

Howvever, i do have a few people that i think does not like me very much:-
1) SP saw (my ex-colleague)- i think he think of me as pretending to be naive and he is not blind to it.
2) Ah wong (my subcond)- he just doesn't like me 'coz he knows i am not worth the effort. Coz my boss likes ms ho and ms yeap better. Well he's right.
3) Ah hee (my subcond)- coz all my job is small money to him. Compared to ms ho's that is worth a lot of money.

Ah well.. You can't please everybody.

Also, people who likes to slap/ grab my ass:-
1) Gale
2) Ms Ho
3) Ms Yeap

Ms yeap also complained about how boss isn't treating her fairly. Saying he always compared her with ms ho. Well i heard what she had to say. But i also think that she still got the longer straw while i'm the one who has the shorter straw. She got the manager title, she got the free smartphone, she got the extra 5 days leave to 21 days. Together with ms ho. So i really don't think she should complained as much either. Boss actually told her that to her face. Which at the time, i really think my boss is out of line.

The people that i've worked with from other company introduced me to others as a Sr. and they thought that it meant something good. That it is something to be proud of. I got the Sr. title just because i have work longer. I didn't get the manager title like my 2 juniors. That is a slap in the face if i ever saw one. 

I knew i screwed up for not being able to control my emotions. And i think that will stick to my boss like a chewing gum. He doesn't reply my messeges, so i did whatever i think is right for his company.

He is planning on selling the company. I wonder what it will mean to me when that happens.

Well, here's a picture of a very delicious loh shu fun that we ( CY, Jack, Ho, Yeap, Ho's brother , Wee, Yap and i) at Somewhere near seri kembangan. I'll come here again for the food. :)






No comments: