Sunday, November 30, 2014

Breast pain

I have been experiencing severe burning pain on my right breast for close to 1 month. I did some reading and found out little about what caused it.

My reading did suggest that it might be the side effect of too much caffeine in my diet.
I have been chugging 2-3 cups of coffee a day. Now that we have ran out of the 3 in 1 cofee in my office pantry. I am now free of caffeine. Well, i am drinking tea now.

And another cause one is probably because of a pinched nerve somewhere. What i do know is that breast pain is not a usual cause of cancer.

I am thankful that i am pain free for 2 days now. Still stings a little though.

Let me break it down for you.

The pain is like, it didn't hurt if i didn't touch it. But once I did, it started with a pinch and spread to la hot fiery/ burning sensation. I mean it hurts like a mother. It takes my breath away. I would grunt and doubled over.

I had so many theories in my head, including bug bites, stung by an insect, some creepy crawlies like on the TV shows about monsters inside you, some spell, ghostly encounters, effect of taking too many supplement at once (lecithin-e, tumeric capsule, pine bark tree tablets), or the effect of propping on my elbows watching the computer screens which in turns choked up my blood flow to the arm and breast. I mean all the weird things. I did not go to the doctor. Why? Coz i think it will go away. And i hope it will. I have been taking EPO which I've heard can reduce the pain.

Am i hormonal? This does not feel like PMS. 

I told my coworker about it, and she doesn't seem to get it and straight away told me she had breastpain too. Not a really good listener. Anyway, I'm dealing with it and again thankful for the pain lessening.






4 comments:

Abby said...

Try to have some green tea instead of normal tea as well... They are better for us ladies 😘

Abet said...

I was drinking green tea when i was reading your comment:)

Bren said...

How's the pain? Any improvement now?

Abet said...

Bren.. Now pain totally gone... Had no idea what caused it..weird.