Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Another post for December 2014

Let's go straight to the point, i will plan to do the following for 2015:-
1) Backpack to an Asian country (Philipines maybe)
2) Go to at least 1 concert even if it meant me going alone
3) Go to a fun fair
4) Go to a book fair ( Big Bad Wolf)
5) Go to Jump Street PJ for a little bouncy fun
6) Try to Go to the gym often
7) Go to China Lung Yan ( Kong2's birth place). This could probably be in April as well.
8) Pay off PTPTN loan
9)
10)

My company is planning a company trip from 29th April till 5th May 2015 anywhere from Australia to China. However, i already have a trip planned with my 2nd elder brother to Laos Vientienne from 2nd may till 5th of may 2015. I have already bought the ticket and booked the hotel. I am really excited about this trip because i hardly have time to bond with my brother ever since .. Well forever.. I don't know how it's going to go down, i just hope that he's not going to be angry at me all the time.

When i do go for the company trip, i might bring along my MamaRoach. 
But i saw that the price is 5k to 6k. *Faint. Maybe i can ask the brothers to chip in. Slim chance.

A few weeks left for December 2014. I will go to the Big Bad Wolf book fair to get some books for the niece and nephews.




2 comments:

Bren said...

Good planning. How I wish I can go for travelling too.. Si Kang is so not interested to let me go.. sigh.. hahha

Abet said...

Haha.. Bren, c kang put u as TBC status on the China trip.