Sunday, January 25, 2015

A great Start to the New Year

I had a great start to the new year.. To start, my list of things to do..
1) Backpack to an Asian country (Philipines maybe)
2) Go to at least 1 concert even if it meant me going alone
3) Go to a fun fair
4) Go to a book fair ( Big Bad Wolf)☑️ (went to it 3 times)
5) Go to Jump Street PJ for a little bouncy fun
6) Go to the gym often
7) Go to China Lung Yan ( Kong2's birth place). This could probably be in April as well.
8) Pay off PTPTN loan☑️(paid it off today 25-1-2015)
9) 
10)

Still haven't figured out the other 2 though. 
I know that a lot of people are being tied down with the burden of student loans behind their back.
I know that i was too. Everytime i went to collect cheques for the company, i never failed to mention that 'wow, this can easily pay off my student loan'. I had been given a sizable bonus this year and have decided that it was time to settle it once and for all. Plus the government has given 20% off of the loan if we are to pay in lump sum just before the 31st of March 2015.

I now am approaching 33 yrs of age have now officially cleared the one debt that has been bugging me right after i graduated. I pity my younger brother going through the same shit as me.

Freedom at last.

No comments: