Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Damn..(where is my digicam?)

I remember that i still had it when we were having our dinner at Jimbaran bay...

There are a few possibilities of where it could have been:-
1) I dropped it in the Jimbaran Bay sand (highly possible)
2) I dropped it in the rented car (a little doubtfull cuz i didn't took it out while i was in the car)
3) I left it at the hotel in the mounds of blankets (it could be but a little doubtfull)
4) I left it at the Rip Curl Surf School locker/ changing room ( a little doubtfull)
5) I trust the hotel staff are honest people...(but i couldn't rule out the possibility)

Hm...lots of the pictures & video in the digicam were at Tanah Lot, Uluwatu, Jimbaran Bay, Gunung Kawi & Gao Gajah...tsk....tsk... :(

I only have those pictures in my handphone left...

No comments: