Friday, May 8, 2009

My First Site Walk..

As it turns out...

I did ok in the meeting...was able to delayed the floor trap sample submission for another week... Lim was there to cover for me...while i bussied myself doing duno what...ehe...

But i have lots of drawings to submit by next week.. as well as Grilles submission..

i know that most people have no idea what i'm writing about.. but i just have to get it all off of my head...

I was almost late though.. but i'm not..hehe... i set my alarm at 7.15pm instead of 7.15am..luckily i woke up at 7.43am.. and still managed to attend the site walk prior to the meeting... the safety officer even treated us 100PLUS after our walk... my first site walk... a little bit daunting.. not knowing where to step... and they did asked if i can manage to walk up the unfinished stairs.. with just the rebar as friction...

I now know what they meant when they say.. our condensate pipe might burst coz the workers doesn't care what they stepped on while working...

Gonna have to attend the Fire Demo next Thursday.. i think.. hm... i wonder how that's going to be...

Well..that's it..

No comments: