Saturday, August 1, 2009

Countdown continues (5 days to go)...

It's already friday... and i'm getting anxious on my credit card approval....

Still haven't heard anything from them yet...aren't they suppose to be fast/ efficient..? hm...

Lots of drawings to be submitted.. lots of VO to be submitted & discussed..

How can i have fun with all these things that haven't been settled out...

I'm already loosing sleep over these...

I skipped lunch the other day... coz, ck was busy with inspection & me with other things to do...

Then, i ate KFC at nite... wow... i had a major case of diarrhea... i guess it's gastric too... kept me up till over 3 am.... then the next day... my stomach ache like hell.. i felt like vomitting too... i did managed to stuff in a few mouthfull of ' wan tan mien' while lunching with ck...

I was thinking of taking MC, but i'm even scared of driving back... so i just stayed in site office & draw up some sectional view for thermostat position, grooveline position & LMR elevation view... felt ok after going to the loo....

Tired though...ck was a little frustrated by me.. coz i didn't tell him that the groove line was supposed to be position/ measured from the ceiling to below...

I saw that he had drawn the dimension from the Floor up... i never thought that it's not the same... tecnically, it's should be the same.. but the site condition is different from what we draw up i.e: slab thickness.. so there's an offset of 80mm.... argh...~~

No comments: