Tuesday, August 4, 2009

TWo days till lift off....

dang...until tody, i haven't heard anything from CIMB bout my credit card...might as well throw that hopw to the wind since i only have tomorrow to settle everything.....

Things i haven't done:-
1) Pack
2) Convert Rm to AUS$
3) Settle work stuff....(never ending problem)...
4) Get better (now i have allergies that i think due to something i ate to add up to my coughing, gastric, headache.. hehe... C wai cakap.."Wuah..Banyak juga penyakit ko...")

Mamaroach/ Kang thought i might have Denggue... but impossible.. since i don't think i might be able to walk if i have denggue...


Doc said.. it's just allergy and not due to my med coz i've ever taken the meds that he gave me...gave me some cough mixture to take at higher dose and Allergy Med & Itchy Med..

I'm sure i don't have a fever now...


Ck said no need to go perth...hehe... since so many things to do... & advised me to watch "OVERHEARD".. he said nicee....~~~

No comments: