Sunday, August 30, 2009

Merdeka...2009

I'm about to go to a BBQ party at Putrajaya... Sis Riani....if i'm not mistaken... a Sabahan making a living as a nurse...

I was really into trying to find a job in Singapore...

Like a psychic... my bos talked to me & CK.. about our discussing our salary by the end of this year...

How did he know that we are planning to leave....?

I don't think that Huey Fen would rat on us...

Hooi Ni actually able to look for 2 different company that were looking to hiring people...

Pan Engineering (Fire Protection) & Aiko Engineering (ACMV)...

Then, she told me not to send in my resume yet...if i dont plan to go there before end of this year..

CK told me to wait until end of this year to see what my boss is offering.. then only decide...

Good idea... but seem like such a long time.. by then, i'm scared that i'll lost all the initiative to go there...

Gale's on her way to Australia... great.. she's getting further & further away...huhu....

No comments: