Monday, November 23, 2009

Sick...! And still am..~~

It started with a light headache in the afternoon... building up to a massive head pounding headache at nite....the nite when i was supposed to meet eja at her farewell get together...~ stayed until 1 am.. almost couldn't drive.. but i found out.. if i kept my head steady with no sudden movement... the head doesn't hurt that much...~~

The 2nd day.. i got headache everytime i started coughing... tried to hold my head still whenever i cough.. it lessened the pain a lot... So, i tried to get MC after a half day's work.. but couldn't due to site inspection & a whole lotta work filling up for CK... in my state of dizziness i left my car keys in his car after lunch.. at 6.30pm when i prepared to go back... i realized that i don't have my car keys with me.. searched the whole site offiice.. emptying my purse & pencil case.. knowing full well that i left it in CK's car...

Called him up.. asked if he could help me look..(he already reached home).. said he'll call me back once he'd done so.. it took him a while to get back to me... i guess that he probably showered before he told me he found it and asked me to wait for him... peak hour at that time.. it was around 7.30pm that he reached & called up saying 'Uncle' wanted to see him about the failed inspections... said he was wearing shorts.. i was hoping he's not wearing his cut-off jeans... which he didn't..:).. he was all clean & fresh.. i could only imagine what i must have looked like after spending the whole day at site doing inspection..

Guess what he was wearing...? a grey Liverpool t-shirt....:)... lectured by 'Uncle' until 8.30pm.. to top it off i really wanted to pee... so bad... He canselled off a few incoming calls.. which i assumed coming from his gf asking about dinner.. When 'Uncle' finally let us off .. it was already dark outside.. i thought he was in a hurry to get back to his GF for dinner.. instead.. he stopped his car by the roadside (where he normally park)... and started texting Boss about the day's problem.. i don't mind really apart from the part where i have to pee so bad that i didn't care if he took me to dinner or not... i felt calm.. there we were in the cover of nite.. with streetlights illuminating the insides of his car..~~ it was kinda romantic..~~ aiseh...!! I mean when is there ever gonna be a time such as that to ever happened again..? i could only savour it.. He took his time calling our subcond asking about the day's work... but again.. i don't mind it at all..~


Managed to get 2 days MC on Friday & Saturday... finally after 3 years.. i got my much deserved MC...i never drank so much water in my life before.. i literally felt like a fish...~~!

4 comments:

Bren said...

Hope u r feeling beter by now. Adakah tia pernah ambil mc for 3 yrs..your employer is very lucky to have u :) tell them that..

Abet said...

Hm... dunno i'm too loyal ka dense... coz if sick..mana got energy to go see doctor...~~ so evrytime i'm sick.. i just take annual leave..~

SiGracy said...

bet, sayang o ur mc nda kana pakai for the past 3 yrs....:P Hope u doing better....so, jadi ka p Sinjiapo?:P

Abet said...

Jadi ba... pandai abis meh tu bus tiket...? I'm going to plan everything with laipeng during our trip to Kedah on the 6th of Dec..

Nanti sia kestau ko la apa plan...dun worry..~ :)