Friday, April 9, 2010

INTERVIEW, PASSPORT RENEWAL & DENTIST

I just got the call for an interview this saturday...  but i told them i won't be available 'coz i have an important meeting to attend, so i asked them to slot me in for next week.. so, katherine (caller) asked me to come by on Tuesday 10am.... i hope i can find that place & be on time for the interview..

I will make good use of my day off that day... so, i will go and renew my passport after the interview & then hopefully i can make it for my dentist appointment at 5.30pm...root canal... brr...r....

I looked like this when i went for my recent trip to the dentist chair...

Scared the shit out of me...

I've always been scared of going to the dentist, 'coz all i think about is how much they LOVE to hurt me... i was having a panick attack just by sitting at the waiting room.. trying to look brave in front of the little kids that were there too... i tried to think of other irrelevant stuff & do the inhale exhale breathing exercise.. IT DOESN'T WORK!!!

Having bad teeth doesn't help at all....~~!!

I guess my face will still be the same this coming Tuesday.... arghh!!~~~




5 comments:

Bren said...

You look so kesian lah in the pic :P It's ok lah won't be that painful, ada anesthetic jab to numb the pain..

Good luck in your interview!

Abby said...

o.. blum p interview? good luck ya..

Abet said...

Bren & Gale: Very far la that interview place... have to pass 2 toll o... crazy.. i'll scout that place out 2morro..

Brend: Jaab~~!!.. Die la..

Abby said...

how's the interview? bila mo datang cini?

Abet said...

camana mo go there o... interview sia buruk...!!~