Friday, April 2, 2010

New Work?

Hooi Ni ( a friend working in Singapore) called me yesterday, saying that she had submitted my resume to a fire fighting company and informed me that i should be getting an invite to an interview by next week. The company is located at Damansara. I am not familiar with Damansara but that is not the problem. In the other hand the traffic jam IS a problem. Very BAADD...

I hope i have time for the interview as my project is picking up speed this coming weeks.

The company is a fire fighting company while i am currently in a HVAC field.

Hooi Ni asked me if i really wanted to leave my current company that i have stayed on for 3 years.

I like my company, though the salary is not as i hoped it would be after working for so long. The perks:-

1) my company is strategically located in the heart of Foodland & convenience.
2) Oversea trip with the whole company.
3) Unlimited internet access.
4) Cute Colleague :)
5) Air cond sounds more superior than Fire Fighting... hehe...

Totally different from what i imagined where i would be now (workwise & lovelife) while i was still studying. I.e: 3.5k+ salary, would be madly in love with a guy who loves me as i loves him and travelling overseas on business etc.

I have an open offer from a consultant company. Saturday is an off day. Salary RM3k+. Company is at Subang.. near to where i am currently staying (compared to Damansara). But.... very tough work dealing and satisfying clients' needs & Bonus is low.. 1 month & no company trip...

Kang wanted me to come back & work in Sabah as a Medical Rep. Told me to submit my resume to MSD, i said ok... but didn't do it.. since i have to do it through their website..

I have made up my mind long ago that if i were to leave my current company, it would be because i have a better offer in salary & requires me to work in Singapore & with Saturday Off or alternately. So, lets just see how the interview goes. If i am called for.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Memang tepat my guess.pasal cute colleague ka? Heh.. Good luck in ur new job search ya.. Where ever tat is..

Bren said...

I support u. Find a job with a better package most important a higher pay :)and a 5-day work..

Don't bother si Kang lah!.. :P

Abet said...

Gale: Hehe... i patah semangat oredy wit my kolig.. wanna move oredy if got chance with the new job..

Brenda: Hehe..i also want a job with 5-days work... but i think the new job that i am going for interview is also 6 days work o...uhuhu