Thursday, April 15, 2010

Job Interview, Passport Renewal 2nd attempt & Root Canal

INTERVIEW
I sucked at my interview.. I couldn't even answer the simplest questions asked.. the thing is, i knew what the answer is but i don't have the confidence to support the answer/ theory that i have..

To top that off, I answered 1 question wrong.. And i was asked of the pricing of Black pipe and GI pipe.. if Katherine were to ask me that a couple of years back... i might come up with the answer.. i haven't been doing any quotation for pipes for more than a year.. !!

Argh..!! I wouldn't hire ME based on that interview... Sometimes i think i sounded rude... i am and will be intimidated by Katherine if she were to be my Lady Boss... I could already imagine how she would scold me for doing something wrong..!!

I did get a few couple of things done that day..

PASSPORT RENEWAL 2ND ATTEMPT

Managed to get my passport after the 1st failed attempt...

At the Subang Terminal- Games Exhibition was ON that day... People were playing Guitar Heroes, Race Car Games & Soccer Games

I reached the Subang imigration branch right after 11.30am.. the KIOSK just closes and anounced that it will be open at 1.30pm.. so i queued up for the counter service.. there were 140+ people before it would be my turn... and stated on the notice board is that after 3pm, the passport collection will be on the next day...

I waited for 2hrs.. and still there's 40+ people b4 it's my turn for my form to be checked..

Before it was 1.30pm i went to the KIOSK and i saw a few people waiting there too... when it was opened.. this aunty & uncle ran right to the front of the 'line'.. which pisses me off... but i was still 4th or 5th in-line so i let it go since the guy that queued in front of me never said a word too... the imigration guy anounced that we can get our passport around 4pm on that same day.. so, waited another 2 hrs to collect these guys...:-

LEFT: OLD PASSPORT... RIGHT: NEW PASSPORT

I rushed back to Puchong for my dentist's appointment.. i still have plenty of time when i reached Bandar Puteri.. so, i decided to stock up on my cereal at GIANT.. when i refused to entertain a promoter girl at the entrance to teh supermarket .. she said ' thank you a.. aunty..".. WTF!!.... i told her to ' read between the line of my fingers'..!!  I hope that she saw it.... !!

 ROOT CANAL TREATMENT

I wasn't as nervous as i was on my 1st visit... my dentist started the cleaning of the nerve without any anaesthetic.. but then opted to inject some in the tooth.. but i didn't feel anything either... it was tolerable.. she first measured the root lenght after drilling hole in the tooth.. after x-raying it.. she started to clean the nerve which i thought she already did..!! The way she was cleaning the tooth.. i shoud be feeling lot's of pain and be swearing inside... but, i didn't feel a thing... and i didn't feel any discomfort after the root canal... i will be going for my 2nd visit next Tuesday.. my dentist asked, do i want a crown or just normal fillings...? I have no idea...~~


Smells goooodd...~~~~~

4 comments:

Abby said...

opps.. napa so unconfident? anyway relax arh... em..if te dapat d job also nvm.. u can still apply other's.. i think it'll be easy to get one from JobsDB

Abet said...

Hehe... i felt like i showed lots of nervous twitches during the interview..

If i were to be hired and straight away go to singapore, it would be on contract base for 2 years..

Bren said...

I'm sure you did well. Maybe you put too high expectation on yourself :)

Abet said...

2morro, It will be 1 week after the interview... i don't think that i'm hired.. :) oh well....~~

What Katherine was telling me that she needed to see how i would fit in with the rest of the local employee.. that means 6 months of working in Damansara.. after seeing how i performed.. then only i 'might' be sent over to S'pore.. i have told her clearly that i will only leave my company if i were to be sent directly to S'pore..~tlampau demanding juga mangkali...~