Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Mama's Day

I get excited every time i have a trip planned..~! I mean.. who wouldn't..~~?!

I'm pleased to inform that my next trip will be to Medan.. we'll be paying a visit to Indonesia's famous Lake Toba...

I gleaned from the internet... after i booked our flight (LP & I) and found out that Medan town is ... as described by visitors.... dirty, smelly (with open pot holes) and over poplulated with people trying to make a living/ lazing around....

MamaRoach called me the other day upon finding out that i'll be going there this august and professes her intention of going with us on this trip if there are cheap air fare for her and her friend...  Unfortunately i have to deny her the opportunity coz i wasn't the one that's doing all the planning.. i mean.. I don't have any plan... where we'll be sleeping... ? how many people are going...?  what are we to do once we reached Medan...?
It all rest on Grace's shoulder... I am just going with the flow.. I'm hoping that evrything'll turn out ok..

If it is something like Bali...~~I don't think that i will be able to take care of her & her friend 'coz i have a feeling that we will be doing lots of walking around in a very uncomfortable/ hot damp weather... She always complained that KK is hot..! I felt bad about it though.. with it being Mother's day's month and all... and she suggested that we plan a trip to China.. anywhere in China.. this year or the next...

I think that it's not a bad idea at all... so i talked to a couple of cousins and brothers.. positive response all round.. ~~!

Make it work..~!!

3 comments:

Total Sports TV said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abby said...

enjoy ur trip.. kecian mama c abet

Abet said...

Hehe... kesian kan...~~

Enjoy ur Mount Kinabalu Climb as well.. June is it..?