Monday, May 24, 2010

It's been so song since i fell...

I was walking out of my site this afternoon and klutz that i am, i stepped on uneven ground. I twisted my right ankle and landed on my left knee on the hard uneven cement next to the guard house.

I heard people saying.." Ooops...Oops.. Opps..Opps..." ...Hm.. i didn't really fell in a bad way though. I was handling 1 file bag and 1 big heavy purse in one hand & my safety helmet in the other.


Tore my jeans and scrapped my knee. I could only imagine the damage if i don't have the protection of my jeans.





I picked myself up knowing that i had just given a free peek at my buttcrack, undies & a hint of tatoo to the general workers there and maybe even to the Project Manager who was in his car behind me.




 I just stared straight ahead and kept walking without looking back, left or right.