Monday, May 17, 2010

Think Positive

I envied that Jason Mraz guy for having the time of his life in Brazil. He had this positive attitude towards life in general that is very contagious. He posted a challenge or rather questions in his blog.

I tried to answer them, but gave up after i couldn't think of the answers for the first 2 questions.

It made me realised that my life is pretty much empty right now. And i don't even have any goals on improving my work, self & in love. To me, it felt like i have lost my watch and couldn't tell time and date.

I used to always have my goals in life & now i'm lost. There's no ups and downs. Stagnant.

How am i to feel positive. Aping himself has a positive insight on how to proceed in his career now that he's an intern.

I shoudn't be feeling this way. I have my family, even though they're far away. But our relationship is better than most families i know of. I know i have their love & support.

I think i should start reading some self help books on how to think positive.

4 comments:

Abby said...

i tot i borrowed u the book on 7 habits.. u didn't read it ka?

Abet said...

I started reading it last time.. then, tertidur ... (like sleeping pills only)...

O, & i still have your "A Memory keeper's daughter" book with me...

Abby said...

(-_-") i tot u finish reading that 7 habits? heh... how to empower urself then ya? dun give up though...

Abet said...

I didn't finished it though ..hehe..