Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ash Brown Liese Bubble Hair Colour

I've been wanting to try out the Liese Bubble Hair Colour since i saw the advertisement on TV. I went and got myself the Ash Brown colour and dyed my hair. The price is less than RM40. FYI, I have a very stubborn hair, one that never changes colour whenever i dyed it (self dye and saloon dye). Except when i bleached it. But bleaching is very damaging to my hair. Duh~~This is the 1st time the hair dye that i used really changed my hair colour. I am a cheapskate, can't afford to go to a saloon and pay thousands of ringgit for a dye job.


This is what's inside the box
I have long hair. When i first saw the bottle and the mixture inside, i thought that it would not be sufficient for my hair. It took a while for my hair to bubble up. But it did eventually. Turns out the mixture is more than enough for my hair and i don't need to get an extra bottle like i've read about in some other blog and the instruction paper.

So this is what transpires that day.

My hair prior to colouring against a black background. The lighter streak is from the time that i bleached my hair.
After dyeing for 1/2 hr

My hair colour is more even than the previous one as shown in the pictures above.
Hair colour shows a little under fluorescence light
I found it a little frustrating that some of the blog that i read did not put in any pictures of their before and after hair pic. Now i know. It's hard to get the exact colour with a camera. After taking a few (i mean a lot) of picture to show the hair colour, this is the best that i can do.

All in all, i like this hair dye because it is easy to apply compare to the comb routine. And this is the hair dye to go if you have hard to dye black hair like me.

Tips: Read the instruction carefully before applying.

1) I missed out a few points which is do it in a properly ventilated area (i did in my room, the fumes is almost unbearable).
2) Have a box of tissue ready to wipe away stray bubbles (i wiped them away with my towwl i had wrapped around me).
3) The yellow packet which is all written in Japanese is like a hair conditioner. But you have to leave it on and not to rinse it. (Lucky i did this part right).

3 comments:

Bren said...

I envy your nice thick hair..:)

Abet said...

where got thick that... wanna botak oready..!Hoho...

Abet said...

Update ! As of 27.2.2011 Caring pharmacy is selling the hair dye at RM33.90 instead of RM37.80 at Watson..!!