Thursday, September 23, 2010

Current Things

In my black book. I normally would write down all the current things that i like or things that i am doing. It goes something like this.

Current Favourite Movie - Dear John (2010/I) Movie (an adaptation to Nicholas Sparks Novel).
Current Favoutite Song  - Note to God by Charice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Xd435coD4
Current Favourite TV shows - Burn Notice, True Blood, NCIS, Castle, Chuck ( (can't decide between these)
Current Book I'm reading - Angel Time by Anne Rice - Hardcover - Random House
Current Favourite Reality Show - MTV Real World/ Road Rules Fresh Meat Challenge http://www.mtv.com/shows/rwrr_challenge/fresh_meat_2/series.jhtml
Current Favourite TV person (dead) - Phil Harris (RIP) of Deadliest Catch. I've put off watching the episode where he had his stroke until last night. It was really heartbraking.
Current Favourite TV casts (living) - The NCIS team
Current Favourite Real person - CK
Current Drink Crave - 100plus
Current Food Crave- Amazingly i'm not craving anything right now. Can't really taste anything with my taste bud all screwed up
Current mood/ health - Calm, Bored, sleepy, tired from coughing too much & can't breath properly with my block nose
Current want - Draw out money to go see a doctor about this cough.

No comments: