Thursday, September 23, 2010

Under the weather

It is always that when i am at a low point that i started thinking about my family back in The Land Below the Wind. Especially now that i have been under the weather for almost 2 weeks. I texted a few people yesterday while waiting for CK to be done with his inspection at site (i can't get in to our site office since i don't have a key. I did have a key to the toilet :) ). So,  i texted MamaRoach for some sympathy. Which i got.  (Been vomitting for 3 days straight in the morning, i managed to keep everything in today...yay me). Texted my bro (wai) complaining that he rarely replied my texts after he got himself a pretty fiancĂ©e. Which he denied. And texted Gale asking 'bout what's next for her after Australia.

That's when Fishy came in doing what he did best. Talk talk talk talk talk. i was doing what i did best. Completely shut him out. Which meant nothing to him at all. He'd just talk and talk and talk...talk.. and talk somemore. Called me 'leng lui' so many times with no point in conversation at all.. i just think that he liked that words.

After lunch:

"Leng Lui.. Leng Lui... Leng Lui...Leng Lui.....Leng Lui...." Fishy.

"Ngo mou meng kiu meh?" Me-translate into " Don't i have a name that you can call?"

I'm flattered but.. what's the point of calling me that so many times if you don't even have something to say?

I gotten the hell out of there when i saw that CK was about to leave me alone in our site office with Fishy. Fishy said something about him not having his car with him and asking me to drop him off near my office. Straight up i told him "No". Enough about him.

I have started writting on my super pricy black book/ journal. Work has been slow lately sometimes even boring. I am looking forward to my trip to Penang/ Seberang Prai this Saturday for Ah Siong's wedding. I'm just really not looking forward to the driving for 4-5hours part. I will be having LP & probably Shwu Yuan with me. But with me coughing all the way, it is not something that i am going to enjoy. I did planned on going off  a little early to go and see a doctor for a cough mixture yesterday & stopped by Gale's tenant house for a few documents before I found out that yesterday was Chinese Valentines Day.

I was a little surprised that CK was wearing nicer t-shirt to work yesterday. I put two and two together, then i knew that he has something planned that night. So, typical of me feeling sorry for myself. I went back to my main office and rally up my miserable colleagues into having dinner/ something to eat with me. Boss also stayed till around 8.30pm which was uncharacteristic of him but all the better 'coz he treated us to Rakuzen (Japanese Food) at Empire Shopping Gallery. Five of us went for a Rm300+ dinner with Boss(chauffeur). Ate till my stomach was about to explode. Reached home around 10.30pm.

No comments: