Saturday, October 2, 2010

Complaints~~~…..

I've written the following around the same time i wrote Likes & Loves post. But never gotten around to post this. Made me look too whiney...

It surprises Karen & I to know that after all these years.. We are still known as


‘Cucu Tai Kong’… even amongst the new generation of townsfolk…

Heard them talking when Karen & I went to a May’s saloon. Karen’s getting a pedicure & I’m trying to get a haircut.. my split ends are annoying me... the last time I was in a saloon was in February during CNY at the same saloon… Last time, Mary did my curls… & I like it… it lasted longer than any of my previous perms… there were like 3 clients when we walked in…..& They were talking about a cousin’s death… they have bits & pieces of what happened.. some were right on point & some were far from facts…. We just came back from the funeral…Karen had had her shower while I’m still in my sweaty black MNG t-shirt… tired… almost slept through the whole waiting process…& they just talk & talk & talk….z…z.zz…… May actually asked us to wait a minute… well minutes turns to hours… I didn’t get any haircut & we left after Karen is done with her painful pedicure..

Since I started off with complaining… why stop there.. I have a few more…

1) Eja & I went to the Pizza Hut restaurant at IOI Mall… & the services SUCKED BIG TIME… The signboard said ‘ Please wait to be Seated’… but there’s no one there to find us a seat… So, we seated ourselves.. We got our own menu from the reception desk… called for a waitress to be waited on… the reply we got was ‘Tunggu Sekejap”… So, we waited.. I have a very good tolerance towards people who brings me food… the staffs were all out serving & no one took any ordering… we waited until almost half an hour & still we’re not being served… all our hand waving to get their attention proved to be futile… the table next to us also complained to us that it also took them a long time to deliver their food … So we left….

I was really craving for Pizza that day… so we settled for the take away outlet at Jalan Kenari instead…

2) One time, I was out watching a movie… I’m pretty sure it was ‘Drag Me To Hell’…ironic… there were 2 guys sitting at the same row as me but a couple of seat to the right who kept on talking throughout the movie…. I wanted to say ‘SHUT UP… talk all you want OUTSIDE…..& not when the movie was playing..!!!’… And what’s up with parents bringing their little kids/ babies to the movie… ? No offense but…shouldn’t you be more comfortable watching movies at home where your kids can do all the crying without subjecting us to the same torture.. I went to the movie to get away from all that yelling/ screaming distraction…..

3) And believe me, I know I’m not the most punctual person as I would like to be… but would it kill you to arrive earlier or on time to watch a movie…? !!... I really hate tardiness..

4) Making a decision….. Whether or not you’re hungry….? Make up your mind.. you’re either hungry or you’re not…!! Enough with the dilly-dallying…

5) I don’t have any qualms about hanging on to a friend’s important personal belongings if they asked me to.. coz I have a huge enough bag & I’ll try my best not to lose it… I understand that it’s a big responsibility & I AM scared of losing ‘em…. But I WILL hold on to it… am I making sense here..?

6) Question: Use more Nappy=Use more $$ or No Nappy= less $$ & less laundry..?

Answer: Easy… Nappy… compared to piss & shit everywhere….. !!!!! No doubt that i probably even accidentally slept on barely dried piss..

7) I don’t know why this bothers me… but I think it’s only practical that u put a pot upside down… drains all the water & dries the bottom for you to use it later on…

8) And Oooo… don’t get me started on overnight unwashed dishes…. Especially overnight rice pot… it bubbles up & fermented the rice.. Smells like ‘Tapai’... I wouldn’t want to touch/ wash that when it looked & smells like that…

9) Who gives a toddler ice-cream/ cold drinks/ ice just because they like it or screams at you demanding it… I’m no mother.. but I know that will make them sick.. coz I’ll get sick when I eat cornflakes+soy milk evry too often… & when ur kid had wet hair & wet clothes… it’s only imperative that u dried the hair & change the clothes… duhh..~

Wow.. I’m on a roll….

10) What’s this about ‘it’s ok for a kid to be a little dirty’… when ur kid is out wearing no shoes on the dirty/ dusty pavement…!! News flash… !! They can get worm… I don’t know what kind of worm…. But I mean worm equals sick…~~

11) Nobody should give a toddler spicy chillies just to teach them a lesson….~~!!

2 comments:

Bren said...

I hear you..:)

Abet said...

Hehe.. whiney right.. but i have no where else to do all the complaining...huh..