Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yoga Virgin

I went to my 1st ever yoga lessons on on Monday. I knew the instructor is going to be a dude and i am fine with it. There were only a few of us going in on the 5.45pm lessons (probably less than 10 people). I am nervous since all the other ladies seems to really know what they are suppose to do.

I got a little stressed out since the instructor only spoke in Cantonese which i can only understand a few words. I resorted to copying other people. He did ask me if he can instruct in Cantonese before he started and i nodded 'yes'..??!!~~what the...??  Next time, I'm gonna ask him to mix with English. He corrected me a lot on my poses since i am in the 1st row and directly in front of the mirror. Nobody seem to really care that their boobies are showing while doing all the difficult poses EXCEPT for me even though i had my training bra on over a shirt. Before it was over, i was already asking myself what the hell am i doing?!! And when is this going to end..??

I didn't know that i have to bring a towel with me to wipe away sweat.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Yesterday was my 2nd Yoga lessons, this time the instructor is a lady. The studio was already packed, a couple of guys were there too. Ho (my colleague) and i went in and we managed to get ourselves a spot at the back of the class. The instructor spoke in English mixed with Cantonese. She corrected me just once. This time it was relaxing, not as hard as my 1st time. We did sweat, but not sure if it's because of doing Yoga or because the a/c's busted. And i can't wait to go for my next lessons & try out the aerodance class (right after i got me sport shoes to dance in).

Wish i have a picture of me in Yoga Class
I forgot to bring a towel with me again.

Tips for the MEN contemplating on trying out Yoga: 
*- This is a great place for you to meet really good looking ladies with smoking hot body. While showing off your perfect stance.

Don't say i never told you so :)........

3 comments:

Abby said...

thumbs up! hehe..

Bren said...

I sweat like hell when I joined yoga. Heard they purposely turned off the aircond for yoga sessions only..maybe it's suppose to be so? I don't know..

Haha..so funny..I was also very conscious if my boobs were showing.:D

Abet said...

Gale: Thanks..i read about ur blog of wanting to sweat.. i had that feeling to & thought of going for a jog.. u did it.. i didn't..:p

Bren: During my 1st class, the guy turned on the fans.. but the fan was off on my 2nd class with the lady..

Hehe.. really..! The girls (boobs) seem bigger in the mirror.. ahha..