Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day Dreaming in Bed

I am liking my YOGA lessons. Although i can't see how doing yoga can make me lose weight. I did found myself sitting up a little straighter with shoulders pulled down away from my ear and contracting my thigh muscle. My bowel movements never been so smooth before i practiced it. But i still am not as flexible as when i was younger <-- damn.

2010 is coming to a close with only 2 months to spare. I wanted to go for one more trip/ adventure before the end of this year if we (LP & I) are not going to Kedah in December for Ah Piaow's wedding. Kind of hard to refuse him since he already said ' NO EXCUSE LADIES'. But where & with whom? Alone again?

Last night, I looked back on previous entries in my Black Book and come across some checklist i made for September or October. Although there are just 3 or 4 of them but i managed to checked all of them out. With a simple motto from Nike " JUST DO IT". And now i am thinking of doing another checklist for November & December but haven't thought of any yet. Well i have one of going for a light jog every Monday after my Yoga lessons.

I came to realized in my recent conversation with Tiff, that i seem to have no other goals in life. I used have a lot when i was still studying and the goals all centers on study hard, get good grades, get dean lists or merely trying to pass a difficult subjects. When all that is done, then it comes to another goal to get a well paying job with international exposure which include traveling in style on business meeting etc. That period was one of the hardest journey that i have to go through in my life. I've reached a new low after hearing people telling me how i am not good enough for a post that i applied for, i was almost begging for a job. Then that goal changed to just 'get a damn job any job as long as i don't have to sit in the cyber cafe looking for a job'.

So, i was really great-full that my boss sees something in me and hired me in the shortest interview ever- like less than 15minutes (i know- been to so many to compare it with). I'm not sure why he picked me, maybe the original elected candidates turned him down, i don't really care, i got me a JOB. Another goal accomplished! Then another goal sets in, get a car & a place to stay. Checked all that too.

And with my meager salary, i get to visit countries i only dreamed of going while i was laying down in my bed at home in Ranau day dreaming the big dream of living in the city with a fabulous job.

Now i dream of traveling to exotic countries and taking all that they have to offer. Occasionally i dream of a happy married life and naming my kids Rock Star name (give the girl a boy's name and the boy a girl's name) and I dream of spending more time with my family.

This is normally what happened in front of a food court right next to IOI Mall. 

No comments: